Services, Resources & Funding Opportunities
DOM Faculty, residents and fellows can request assistance with data analysis associated with grant applications and manuscripts. Learn what is required and use the required request form.
Multiple Cores exist in the Health Science Center – below is a link to core services that reside in the College of Medicine.
Throughout the year various internal funding opportunities are announced. The link below provides previously shared and current announcements.
Discover what cutting-edge research is being done in the Health Sciences Center.
The Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI) offers multidisciplinary training programs, services and resources to facilitate health research. MD/PhD Program K College Grant Writing Training for Clinical Research Professionals
Choose from the list of specialties below to learn more about our research:
- Cardiovascular Medicine
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Gastroenterology, Hepatology & Nutrition
- General Internal Medicine
- Hematology & Oncology
- Infectious Diseases & Global Medicine
- Nephrology, Hypertension & Renal Transplantation
- Palliative Care
- Pulmonary, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine
- Rheumatology & Clinical Immunology
Medical Student Award Recipients Honored
Learn more about cutting-edge care and research at UF Health.